Entrepreneur | Marketing Specialist | Strategist | Team Builder | Business developer
- Holds a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from CIT, Coimbatore, a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Administration from Madras University and also holds Post Graduate in Diploma in Export Management from Indian Institute of Export Management, Bangalore.
- Started his career as Service engineer with Larsen & Toubro handling all India service, extensively travelling all over the country and recognized as one of the best service engineer during the tenure.
- Was Assistant Manager, Sales & Marketing at Hytork Controls, a Multinational Industrial Valves Automation company head quartered at Australia, taking care of southern region sales as well as all India service.
- Was the CEO of a company dealing with hotel linen supplies to many top International hotels. Grew the sales of the company from Rs.25 lakhs to Rs.10 crores in few years with high profitability. He was handling operations, team Building, Strategic planning, Procurement, Finance, Publicity, Branding, Marketing etc. Was responsible for securing business with top brand hotels such as Taj Group of Hotels, Oberoi Group of Hotels and ITC Welcome Group, Sarovar group, Mahindra Holidays and many brands and continued to get business from them over many consecutive years. Increased customer base spectrum from 50 to as high as 2000+ clients with a strong brand building initiatives till 2014
- Presently a share holder and head of Marketing at a leading textile linen company, re-engineered the entire business strategies which includes complete Brand Building, Advertisements, Marketing Strategies, Marketing team building, Expansion of client-base and so on.
- Was instrumental in growing the business by 150% in a short span of 12 Months immediately after taking in-charge of Sales & Marketing and maintained the same in the consecutive years.